Friday, July 11, 2014

Sara Bareilles Concert

OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS

So I went to the Sara Bareilles concert tonight, right? First off, it was a fantastic show! She sang a lot of her old music along with some of her new music and also some covers!

Emmy and I went, and our seats were general admission. The venue where we were at was amazing, and even though we were far away it was still an amazing seat.

We were just enjoying the concert, and about halfway through a guy came up to us and said:

"Do you two want second row seats?"

WHAT. WELL DUH.

So long story short, we got to see the second half of the concert from the center of the second row! The concert itself was so amazing, and Sara just blows me away.

I LOVE YOU SARA!

LOOK!:
 She's flawless.
 Just look at her.
 Ugh.
 I love you.


Thank you all for putting up with my freak out. Just..... SARA.

~KMS


1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for a Leibster Award, Here: http://kiripaul.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/ive-been-nominated-liebster-award.html
    Kiri xx

    ReplyDelete