Monday, February 2, 2015

I Love College // Asher Roth

But do I really, though?

It's been such a long time since I posted, but up until now I have literally had zero time to breathe let alone blog. I believe that the last time that I posted, I was moving into college in a week, and as I sit here and write this post, I am already about three weeks into my second semester.

As I look back on my first semester of college, a lot of mixed feelings arise. I made some friends I was in some really cool classes, and I got to do hat I loved every single day. I had the mazing opportunity to understudy BW's performance of Romeo & Juliet, and that was an experience that I  will never forget, one whose lessons I will take with me for the rest of my life and career as an actress.

But, in the past few months, I have noticed that I am not sure that BW is where I want to be. Yes, I love my friends and I have loved my experiences, but I think I know of a place that would make me even happier.

The problem is, though, it is going to be so much of a struggle for me to even get there. Isn't that the hardest, when you know you need to be somewhere, but everything seems to be working against you?  I feel like that every day, but I know that I will not give up until I get there.

Maybe by the next time I post I will be where I want to be, but until I can get there, all I can do is keep hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment