I wish I could say that I discovered her music myself, but that is not the case. I owe that all to my best friend Emmy. She has liked Sara since the very beginning, and I owe my appreciation of Sara's wonderful stylings to her. (I also owe much more to her, but we'll get into that later.
I only started really listening to Sara about a year ago, but WOW WOW WOW I am so happy that I did. She has this unique thing about her where she has the ability to not only convey emotion through her music, but she also has the ability to make you feel that emotion too, which I think is so totally awesome.
Though I have only been acquainted with her recently, her music has helped me get through some really difficult times. Her music has been there when i've wanted to cry my eyes out and when i've just simply wanted to dance around my room, and I think it is so cool that her music is that versatile.
I am so excited because she is coming to Nautica on Friday and I get to go see her! YAY! Though I don't like her as much as my friend does, I am still beyond thrilled that I have been given the opportunity to go with her!
Does anyone else out there like Sara? If so, let me know! What's your favorite song of hers? I like a bunch of her songs, and i'm going to post one of them below for your enjoyment!
If you already know who Sara is and like her, I hope you enjoyed listening to the songs i'm sure you've heard a million times before, and if you didn't know who she was, I hope you grow to appreciate her as much as I do!
~KMS
No comments:
Post a Comment